Completely Soaked Kitchen Floor in Dayton, OH
This kitchen floor was completely soaked when we arrived. It even went under the oven and cabinets, which wasn't safe at all. When water damage stores up around places where giant electrical cords go, this poses another threat that SERVPRO often deals with, fire damage. If an electrical circuit experienced any water damage, the circuit could create sparks that could burn the surrounding wood furnishes. Luckily, we were called before any further damage occurred. We restored the water damage and made room for new flooring to be placed. The kitchen now looks great and there is no longer a safety threat.