Chimney Fire in Dayton Ohio
This house fire in Dayton Ohio was caused by a chimney not being well maintained throughout the year. To be safe we recommended that a chimney be maintained and checked by a professional at least once a year. While we do not offer this service we do have preferred companies that we have worked closely with in the past. This project was extensive and went on for a few months, but in the end, the customer was satisfied because they were able to get a new roof and chimney. As restoration professionals, we understand how upsetting it can be when a fire occurs at the home. We like to make the process as quickly as possible while keeping the highest standard.