Advanced Technology and Techniques
SERVPRO of East Dayton/Beavercreek understands the importance of staying current in the ever-changing world of technology. We invest in learning and using, the latest technology for one reason: our customers. The people we care for deserve the very best and we pride ourselves on using cutting-edge technology to perform at our optimal level.
One example: we utilize an estimating software called Xactimate by Xactware. This is our primary method of communicating with our customers, staff, vendors, and insurance agencies. We use this software for our estimates and it aids us in giving our clients the most accurate and detailed scope of the work involved.
One feature Xactimate is that it’s the preferred estimating software of insurance agencies. This means that SERVPRO of East Dayton/Beavercreek can not only give quick, precise estimates to our customers but it also allows us to save time in translating the necessary details to the insurance agents by cutting a step out of the process. This allows us to make sure the damage we help our customers recover from is in the rearview mirror as soon as possible.
“Like it never even happened.”
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.